- Darlene Zimmerman Easy Dresden ruler (or any large dresden ruler you have!) – included in class fee.
- 3/8 number 9 Dritz bias maker – included in class fee.
- Applique glue or Elmers will work
- ¼ yard of various fabrics or fat quarters will work (This is for the flowers). I used 2 contrasting flowers for my petals, but you can use several fabrics if you want a more colorful flower.
- ½ yard of stem color fabric. We will be cutting on the bias so fat quarters will not work.
- Rotary cutter and mat
- Iron and mat
- Sewing machine
- Spray starch (heavy...like Niagra brand)
- Small brush or cheap paint brush
The items below are not needed for class, but you will eventually need them to finish your quilt and I will be doing a demo using them.
- Nylon thread
- Freezer paper or steam a seam 2 (not a lot is needed...just 3 sheets of 8 x 10 or on the roll)
- Size 60 or 70 needle
Don’t forget to pack a lunch! We will be taking a 30 min break to eat.