Who should take this class: Any skill level can accomplish this!
Date: The 2nd Thursday of the month, starting on July 8th. This club is going to be a hop on type club. You can start and stop anytime, but you do need to sign up each month so I have all the necessary supplies and tables for everyone!
Time: 10-1 (or whenever you finish!)
Cost: $5 per class – This will cover the cost of class, batting, poly fill and walnut shells or rice to fill your pinnie.
- Pin Pal Book (buy it https://www.turquoise-threads.com/shop/Books/p/Pin-Pals-x57825587.htm or get it in the shop).
- Size 70 needle
- 50 weight thread
- HEAVY starch (like Niagra brand)
- small funnel….look for them at the dollar store
- cheap crochet hook any size
- New rotary blade
- small rulers (I like my 6 x 12 ruler and smaller ones) Not your big 24 inch long rulers!
- Iron and iron pad
- sharp, thin pins (Big fat Joanns pins will not be your friend for these tiny pieces)
- cutting mat
- Frixion pen
- hand sewing needle
- Optional – I love my single hole needle plate for tiny pieces..it’s nice but totally optional! Don’t run out and buy one, just bring it if you have one.
- Small amount of fabric. You will know in advance which pin cushion we are making so you can bring just the fabric you will be using.
Don’t forget to pack a lunch! We will be taking a 30 min break to eat.