Learn an imaginative piecing technique! Convergence quilts feature two or more fabrics cut into strips, sewn together, then cut and pieced again. Nothing could be simpler - or more magical! Every Convergence quilt is a unique work of art.
- Ricky Tims’ book “Convergence” – included in class fee.
- Four fat quarters in contrasting colors.
- 3/4 yard of fabric for border and binding.
- Sewing machine and accessories.
- Iron and mat.
- Cutting board, ruler and rotary cutter.
- Fabric marking tool.
To be done prior to class:
From each of the fat quarters, cut a 16” x 16” square.